This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for casaneky.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
This website does not sell products or goods.Donation:
If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to CASA of Northeast Kentucky, Inc., we will honor your request for a refund made within 10 days of your donation.
To request a refund, call 606-739-2177 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
Payment Methods Accepted
CASA of Northeast Kentucky, Inc. gladly accepts all major credit and debit cards.
Country of Permanent Establishment
CASA of Northeast Kentucky, Inc. is a 501c3 compliant organization operating in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and established in the United States of America.