There are many wonderful resources in Boyd County, and we would like to highlight some that serve primarily children and their families. Please contact these agencies directly to utilize their services.
- Cabinet for Health and Family Services Report Hotline - You don't have to prove suspected abuse/neglect, just report it!
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Tri State Area - Provides a buddy to children for experience positive friendships and interaction.
- CARES - Providing help for utility payments, food, baby items, holidays, etc.
- Community Kitchen - Providing hot meals through the week from 11:30-12:30 and then again from 4:30-5:30
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors - Providing assistance with hair cuts, clothing, etc.
- Salvation Army - Provides temporary housing needs.
- Highlands Museum & Discovery Center - Provides a fun, safe and creative environment for your child to learn and for family bonding.
- Boyd County Library - Provides many resources for children and families to enjoy together.